No doubt, like the rest of the world, you’re currently being inundated with Coronavirus doom and gloom. So, I decided to provide a little escape, today, by shifting your focus to the many blessings currently in your life — even amidst this surreal and chaotic time. Also, you’ll hear super inspiring voice messages from Lifers who are choosing to stay positive during these days of uncertainty!
You’ll find out…
- How I discovered I don’t have the worry gene
- The kind of worry that does affect me
- Why this time — more than ever — reiterates what I’ve been teaching for years
- My declutter challenge
- Examples of blessings in my (personal and work) life during this time of chaos
- The importance of believing in a higher power — especially at times of uncertainty
- How negative thoughts grow and how to stop them
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #545 – How To Fight Fear and Stay Calm During Coronavirus Chaos
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org