As entrepreneurs, we often have those times where we take on more than we should.
On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, I discuss this topic with Ezra Firestone. We cover all sorts of pertinent issues, like: daily structure, personal policies, boundaries and learning to delegate. These areas apply not just to work related things, but also social media consumption, family commitments and anything else that could create stress or affect our peace, health and even relationships.
You’ll find out:
- Boundaries that Ezra has in place to ensure he’s in alignment with his intention
- When Ezra realized he needed help re: delegation
- Ezra’s daily schedule (work and personal)
- Why routine is not the goal
- What is ultradian rhythm
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
- Learn More about Ezra at www.SmartMarketer.com & www.Zipify.com
- Check out Ezra’s FREE Trainings
- Follow Ezra on Instagram and Twitter @EzraFirestone
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep#620 – Planning For A Busy Season | How To Batch A Month Of Content