In today’s episode, Bret and I share how I was finally able to find a dress for Cierra’s wedding, how often we’re doing date nights, why we should all own a skinny mirror, my latest YouTube video and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- What my husband thinks about open-toe shoes
- My problem with certain people at the gym
- How I decide what to wear on date nights
- How my audience’s opinion factors into my decisions
- Details on my new dress for Cierra’s wedding (and why the price tag shocked Bret)
- Why Bret is READY for the weddings of our kids (and the work he has done to prep)
- My thoughts on buying mirrors
- Wise words from Bob (as told by Bret)
- People who dwell on the past (and why they shouldn’t)
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #861 – Doing Too Much, Dr Mowlavi Settles, YouTube, Judgement and Lip Injections