Join Bret and I on the streets of New York City as we embark on day one of what should be an exciting 30-day adventure!
In this episode, I answer questions from YOU about how we got out of $400k (plus) debt, including: how we were able to avoid filing for bankruptcy and, eventually, pay back our debt, life changes that had to be made, help we asked for and how the #InezFactor really made a difference. Also, you’ll hear a surprising update on our plans for the beach house and, not to mention, book and meditation recommendations to help with your mindset!
You’ll find out:
- Why our drive to the airport took so crazy long
- Our experience on Jet Blue Mint
- Plans for Thanksgiving
- Why, I feel, if you can afford to do something – you should
- Certain areas in life where I (and Bret) still have a scarcity mindset
- Why I always knew our debt was temporary
- When I started to feel safe and comfortable talking with Bret about issues I was feeling (early in our marriage)
- The first year we were profitable and why
- What to do when problems feel insurmountable
- What’s up with Monkey (our dog)
- Updates you will get on Patreon
- My upcoming moving meditation and how YOU inspired it
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Go follow 1 of the 8 podcasts at the Women’s Meditation Network wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on this link to find a podcast that fits your meditation needs!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #909 – NYC, Nail Art Remorse, Neuropathy, Knowing Your Body, Manifesting and More