If you were asked the question, “Are you a thoughtful person?” — how would you answer that? Does it depend on the type of relationship — co-worker, friend or family member?
This is a huge area of life I have recently become more aware of and intentional with. So today, I’ll share observations from the past few months as well as advice we can all put into action to become an all-around more thoughtful person!
You’ll find out:
- How I feel like people in my life would score me re: thoughtfulness
- How it is we can take other people’s thoughtfulness for granted
- Areas in life we need to be super aware of our thoughtfulness
- How we tend to define thoughtfulness (re: actions)
- The first step to becoming a more thoughtful person
- The most important way we can be thoughtful
- The hack I use to be more thoughtful with my husband
- My recent experience at a funeral that put thoughtfulness in perspective
- Why being totally independent is thoughtless
- How being thoughtful is a balance
- My love language
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #882 – Keeping It Real About What Is Fake About Me