Today, I come clean with what is real and what is fake about me. I discuss how women seem to judge each other whether we decide to 1) maintain our appearance or 2) embrace aging and be all natural.
Also, in this episode, I’ll share a brief update about THE plastic surgeon responsible for my horrible scars, my recent laser treatment (for said scars), update on my vocal injury, shopping in Downtown LA, and a funeral this week.
You’ll find out:
- My hell with training Cierra’s dog
- How long I’ve been doing botox/fillers
- Why I love all the girly stuff
- My addendum to Monday’s episode
- Why hair extensions can traumatize you!
- What I learned about my vocal cord issue after visiting a specialist
- The message I get from God re: THE ex plastic surgeon
- My recent experience with nitrous oxide (I love it!) and why
- Bret’s tell when he’s stressed
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Dr. Gupta at Center for Vocal Health
Follow @johnnycashthepug on Instagram
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #879 – Tattoos, Microblading, Giving Yourself Permission, Gossip, Wedding Dresses and So Much More!