Today’s Quick Tip Tuesday revolves around a topic almost all entrepreneurs can relate to: the ebb and flow of motivation. So, I’m about to get real as I discuss doing the things you need to do — even when you don’t feel like it and/or have totally lost interest — as successful business owners.
You’ll find out:
- I share a personal anecdote re: writing my last book
- Why this conversation is so utterly normal for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Why it’s okay for motivation to wane
- The power of brainstorming a more fulfilling way of getting the job done
- Why it’s crucial not to make your goals so overwhelming
- The importance of public accountability
- Recommendations for hiring a business coach
- Thoughts on reflecting
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #595 – What’s Your Organic Social Marketing Strategy