Today’s Quick Tip Tuesday revolves around a topic almost all entrepreneurs can relate to: the ebb and flow of motivation. So, I’m about to get real as I discuss doing the things you need to do — even when you don’t feel like it and/or have totally lost interest — as successful business owners.
You’ll find out:
- I share a personal anecdote re: writing my last book
- Why this conversation is so utterly normal for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Why it’s okay for motivation to wane
- The power of brainstorming a more fulfilling way of getting the job done
- Why it’s crucial not to make your goals so overwhelming
- The importance of public accountability
- Recommendations for hiring a business coach
- Thoughts on reflecting
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #595 – What’s Your Organic Social Marketing Strategy