Do you have an organic social media marketing strategy? I feel that this is one of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when it comes to promoting an upcoming launch, product or anything else you may be selling or offering.
So, in this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll explain why many entrepreneurs are spending hours creating content on social media that, ultimately, never builds excitement or anticipation for their products or services. I’ll also share what an ideal social media strategy should look like!
You’ll find out:
- What prompted this episode
- The #1 mistake entrepreneurs are making
- Why your social media is NOT a commercial for your service/brand
- What is old school selling
- The importance of thinking about who you’re engaging
- Why it’s crucial to listen to your customers/followers (and how)
- How I spend 80% of my day (re: business)
- When to consider consulting and adding to your team
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #591 – Brace Yourself for the Social Media Recession | Quick Tip Tuesday