I believe we’re in the middle of a Social Media Recession. In today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll break down what that means exactly, the culprit behind this change, and what you can do to help get your content seen by the people you’re trying to reach.
You’ll find out:
- What happens after I, personally, follow new profiles/channels
- Where I hang out on social media
- What is negative demand
- Why we’ve become less conditioned to like content
- The psychology of a follow
- The importance of thumbnails
- What your bio should entail
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #583 – Become a Nano or Micro Influencer