Continuing on the subject of relationships, today, I explore what it takes to live happily ever after. And, spoiler alert: being all-around happy in your partnership might be the hardest thing you will ever do. But — it’s also the most rewarding. Get ready for life-changing tips for your intimate relationship!
You’ll find out:
- Why so much of the information out there re: relationships doesn’t work
- Why your attitude / ego might be the most crucial element in repairing your relationship
- How to truly influence your partner for the better
- How time plays a role in relationships
- Examples of relationships plagued by control issues
- What is interdependence
- The power of role-modeling
- When I feel attracted / not attracted to my husband
- What to do if you’re lacking physical intimacy in your relationship
- The benefits exercise does for your relationship
- The value of bringing appreciation into everything in your relationship (and how to do that)
- What I want to you write every day (that’ll help your intimacy)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Take a listen to one of my favorite podcasts, Where Should We Begin with Esther Perel
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #667 – Recipe for Relationship Disaster
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org