I totally understand the frustration of having followers who don’t engage with your social media. Especially in the form of “talking back” — as in, commenting on your posts, replying to a Story, responding to a DM, etc.
But asking your audience to engage in this capacity means you must find creative ways to get them to do so.
In this episode, I’ll share a fix that I hope will result in you getting more comments on your social media posts!
You’ll find out:
- How I deal with negative reviews
- Prompts you can use on your IG Stories to motivate your followers to comment
- The power of responding to people’s comments (in a video)
- How to figure out which topics get the best responses
- Why you must practice reciprocity re: comments
- Why I recommend ManyChat (auto-responding service)
- The value of consistency when it comes to asking for engagement
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep #626 – 10 Tips To Get More Views on Reels | Quick Tip Tuesday