This is Part 2 of a 2 part series with Winn Claybaugh! If you haven’t listened to part 1, make sure you do so! I put easy access links below for you.
For your convenience, you can download both episodes below.
DOWNLOAD PART 1 >> How to Build Your Own Brand within a Separate Brand with Winn Claybaugh
LISTEN TO PART 1 BELOW!
DOWNLOAD PART 2 >> How Team Building Impacts Your Personal Brand with Winn Claybaugh
Topics covered in this episode:
– Why you should have integrity in everything you do.
– The “why” behind making money and why you should have that established before you move forward.
– What’s a deal breaker for you? Determine the things that are the end-all-be-all for you.
– Winn’s advice for finding people who embody the brand you represent.
– How to attract the right teammates to join your team!
– When to start thinking about your company culture.
– Making sure you don’t create a fearful environment with your employees.
– Taking ownership of the energy you’re giving off to others.
– How to address dress code.
– How to not be overwhelmed by the word “brand”.
– Winn’s definition of brand: brand is derived from who are and who you want to be, and it is also how people perceive you.
– Want to know what your brand is? Ask! Ask those around you what their perception of you is.
– A bad experience from a customer isn’t bad news, it’s information… information you can grow from.
– Hire people to mystery shop your business.
– Why you should regularly survey your customers and employees.
“If it’s not written down, it’s not a system.” Winn – Make sure you aren’t just creating a system, but that you are also putting forth an effort for the quality of the system.
Connect with Winn Claybaugh!
Winn Claybaugh www.winnclaybaugh.com
Dean & Cofounder of Paul Mitchell Schools
Author of BE NICE (OR ELSE!)
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook