Most people enter into a fight hoping (and even expecting) to win. Ultimately, though, someone has to lose — which leaves bad feelings for one or both people involved. However, it doesn’t have to be that way! Today, I’m going to share my principles on how to fight. No matter who you’re next argument may be with (e.g., spouse, family member, friend or co-worker), the steps you’ll learn in this episode will ensure both of you come out feeling like the winner.
You’ll find out…
- What “to win” really means
- My 6 Steps to fighting the right way
- A recent personal anecdote of what could’ve been a fight between Bret and I
- Another personal anecdote where one of my friendships almost ended (over a disagreement) until I course corrected
- The health benefits you experience from resolution in your relationships
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #361 – Why It’s Important to be More Likable
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org