This episode is a must-listen if you’re currently going through a major change in life (e.g., switching careers, moving into a new neighborhood, recovering from a serious injury, the loss of a loved one, a baby is on the way, empty nester, etc). Bottom line: There’s some radical shift in your schedule! Today, I’ll not only share how to get through life-changes such as these… but, also, how to get back to feeling like YOU again.
You’re going to learn:
- Why / when I lost my anchor in the mornings
- How I had to re-establish my anchor to set my habits in place (again)
- The importance of course correcting
- The value of giving yourself grace (and how to do it)
- Why you must identify your issue at its core
- Specific questions to ask yourself — get deep with — to move forward in your life
- How beneficial is better than non-existent
- The Pick One Challenge to ensure you get back on track
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #360 – What To Do If You Just feel Meh
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org