This episode is a must-listen if you’re currently going through a major change in life (e.g., switching careers, moving into a new neighborhood, recovering from a serious injury, the loss of a loved one, a baby is on the way, empty nester, etc). Bottom line: There’s some radical shift in your schedule! Today, I’ll not only share how to get through life-changes such as these… but, also, how to get back to feeling like YOU again.
You’re going to learn:
- Why / when I lost my anchor in the mornings
- How I had to re-establish my anchor to set my habits in place (again)
- The importance of course correcting
- The value of giving yourself grace (and how to do it)
- Why you must identify your issue at its core
- Specific questions to ask yourself — get deep with — to move forward in your life
- How beneficial is better than non-existent
- The Pick One Challenge to ensure you get back on track
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #360 – What To Do If You Just feel Meh
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com