Join me for The Declutter Project! You’ll receive audio lessons as well as a Workbook all for FREE! Go to: chalene.com/declutter
This episode will help make it easier to let go of things you’ve been hanging on to for years — but really have no need for. I share super useful questions to ask yourself when struggling with deciding to keep something or let it go. Pro tip: If you’ve downloaded the workbook, use it to write these questions down so they’re handy when you start getting rid of all the clutter!
You’ll find out:
- Why the New Year is a time for reflection
- What happens to focus when there’s clutter
- Why simply organizing will not help you
- How mindset plays a role in your daily clutter
- What is the Swedish Death Style of Decluttering
- Why you should feel guilty holding onto items you don’t need
- The true intent behind a gift
- ALL the things that may be laying around the house — from the kitchen to office to bedroom — that you need to get rid of NOW
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #781 – The Science of Tiny Habits with BJ Fogg – Replay
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com