Join me for The Declutter Project! You’ll receive audio lessons as well as a Workbook all for FREE! Go to: chalene.com/declutter
This episode will help make it easier to let go of things you’ve been hanging on to for years — but really have no need for. I share super useful questions to ask yourself when struggling with deciding to keep something or let it go. Pro tip: If you’ve downloaded the workbook, use it to write these questions down so they’re handy when you start getting rid of all the clutter!
You’ll find out:
- Why the New Year is a time for reflection
- What happens to focus when there’s clutter
- Why simply organizing will not help you
- How mindset plays a role in your daily clutter
- What is the Swedish Death Style of Decluttering
- Why you should feel guilty holding onto items you don’t need
- The true intent behind a gift
- ALL the things that may be laying around the house — from the kitchen to office to bedroom — that you need to get rid of NOW
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #781 – The Science of Tiny Habits with BJ Fogg – Replay
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com