Today’s Quick Tip Tuesday is all about how to optimize your email deliverability! I explain the difference between the very important terms “Email Delivery” and “Email Deliverability.” I’ll also provide tips and resources — you can apply today — to help maximize the success of your emails to your customers!
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s important to use a segmented list
- What is a confirmed opt-in (and why you need to implement it)
- Why it’s crucial to build up your IP credibility
- Why you should invest in someone who understands email deliverability
- Why you need to be conservative with your sends
- What to look out for in the body of your email (to ensure against winding up in spam)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out these great email resources:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #533 – 25 Best Email Subject Lines | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com