This one is really a two-parter… I start off with a story about a serious jerk who disrupted our flight back from Vegas and my confrontation with the man.
Then, Bret joins in for a follower Question and Answer. Topics covered include: the recent death of our very special chocolate lab Rocco, how Bret copes with my bad ADHD days, travel plans, the likelihood of a Shaun T fitness collab, Bob update and more!
You’ll find out:
- Details on the conference I spoke at in Vegas
- All the craziness that went down on the flight I took
- Why my blood was boiling on the flight (AKA my pet peeve)
- How I confronted the obnoxious guy
- What it’s like to take Bob out
- My recent ADHD shenanigans (that drive Bret cray)
- Why Bret and I can’t watch certain news items
- My thoughts on the Depp vs Heard trial
- Why I never felt more stressed than when I was doing consumer fitness
- Why I thought I was gifted in creating fitness (if I may say)
- Why I do this podcast
- My thoughts on collecting luxury items, like shoes
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #831 – Opening Minds, Shaun T’s Birthday, Zumba, Live For Today