Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about shopping, business, family, life, and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- My recent Amazon (clothes) shopping experience
- The kind of skirt I think every body type looks great it
- Why I have a full house right now
- Why I believe in parenting mentors (and who are mine)
- What Bret did for me to honor my ADHD (and privacy)
- Recommendation for focusing and getting your work done
- The details behind my recent trip to Vegas with Brock
- Why I prefer producing digital products vs physical products
- Why I love working with Brock and Cierra (and why I’m so proud of them)
- The change in Bob’s memory
- What we figured out that internally motivates Bob
- The event I’m so excited about that’s happening next week
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #686 – Previous Lifer Update, From Chalene
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com