Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! With our New York trip soon coming to an end, Bret and I recap our experiences! We get super real (and a little disagreeable) about the pros and cons of life in the city! You’ll also hear an update on Bret’s health, and — of course — Bob!
You’ll find out:
- Why, moving forward, we decided to live (temporarily) in NYC (and other extended cities)
- Our current sleeping arrangement, plus a debate on who moves more while sleeping
- Details on our AirBnb, inside and outside
- How we got our AirBnb in NY
- Our daily routine in NY
- Why Bret couldn’t live in NY (permanently)
- My thoughts on delivery (Amazon, food take-out, etc.) in NY
- Why having a car in NYC is useless
- Thoughts on my mini breakdown on the podcast last week
- Why I was envious of Bret last week
- The Meet & Greet tonight (and things to consider when talking with me)!
- My recent phone call with Bob
- Update on Bret’s neuropathy
- Why I’m loving the climate in NY
- Why Bret doesn’t think I could live in NY (but I think I can)
- The fitness clothes I packed for this trip (and how it’s holding up)
- The importance of living life NOW
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #750 – Girls Weekend, Going to Bed Angry, Weddings, Plastic Surgery Update and Anxiety
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com