So many of us have fallen short when it comes to being consistent with our health and exercise — especially this past year. Today, I share some tips on creating the mindset behind the motivation to help you get back (and stay) on track! More specifically, I’ll help you determine your “WHY” — which is the key ingredient to getting and staying motivated!
You’ll find out:
- The question to ask yourself to get the motivation ball rolling
- How to figure out YOUR deepest why
- Personal anecdotes as to how I found (and understood) my why
- The time I got my brain scanned and learned the true damage I had done to myself through sleep deprivation
- How I reversed the results of my brain scan
- Why it’s important to think about and consider possible setbacks (and use it to your benefit)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #596 – How to Crush Self Limiting Beliefs
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com