So many of us have fallen short when it comes to being consistent with our health and exercise — especially this past year. Today, I share some tips on creating the mindset behind the motivation to help you get back (and stay) on track! More specifically, I’ll help you determine your “WHY” — which is the key ingredient to getting and staying motivated!
You’ll find out:
- The question to ask yourself to get the motivation ball rolling
- How to figure out YOUR deepest why
- Personal anecdotes as to how I found (and understood) my why
- The time I got my brain scanned and learned the true damage I had done to myself through sleep deprivation
- How I reversed the results of my brain scan
- Why it’s important to think about and consider possible setbacks (and use it to your benefit)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #596 – How to Crush Self Limiting Beliefs
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org