Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, I share my most recent book recommendations — including Audible books!
You’ll find out:
- Feedback on this week’s episodes
- How I don’t let anger and controversy (about me) waste my energy
- Details on each of the books I recommend!
- My warning re: book recommendations
- Why I suggest certain books be read in a particular order
Nonfiction Book Recommendations:
- Parenting Generation Screen – Jonathan McKee
- Listen – Patty Wipfler
- Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters – Meg Meeker
- Strong Mothers, Strong Sons – Meg Meeker
(Trigger Warning) Abuse / Domestic Violence / Crimes Against Children:
Motivation / Self-Improvement
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #617 – How to Read More Books and My Top 12 Book Picks