Today, I talk about, perhaps, one of the most misunderstood components of the immune system — your lymphatic system. A topic, by the way, I’ve never covered on The Chalene Show.
I’ll give you a crash course on the subject, plus…
I welcome Sylvia Mizokami (owner of Mizokami ACSL and creator of the proprietary massage technique, The MACSL Technique) to the show. We’ll discuss everything you wanted to know about lymphatic massages, including: how it prevents disease/illness/infection, how it rids your body of toxins and home treatments.
You’ll also find out:
- What is your lymphatic system
- Questions that’ll prove this episode is a must-listen for you
- I walk you through my lymphatic massage experience
- How a lymphatic massage differs from a typical massage
- Where lymph nodes live on your body
- Why you should never wait for lymphatic drainage
- What is lymphedema
- How to know your lymphatic system isn’t functioning properly
- Common misdiagnosis
- Tips on getting over self-consciousness re: getting a lymphatic massage
- How the lymph system helps break down fat cells
- Why some surgeons say lymphatic massage is unnecessary
- At-home self treatments that’ll help your lymphatic system
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Sylvia Mizokami at https://www.mizokamitherapy.com
Follow Sylvia on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more about Lymphatic Massage
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #902 – How to Prevent Alzheimer’s and Dementia | The Must Share Episode