I felt compelled to record this episode based on the messages I’ve been receiving lately on social media. The overwhelming sentiment behind these DMs has been that of struggle and hopelessness —which is not necessarily surprising considering all that is 2020. That said, I truly feel you should never give up on yourself or your desire for happiness. And on today’s show, you’ll find tips on how to do just that! Also, I’ll share an update on what’s going on in my life.
You’ll also find out:
- How I’m prioritizing my family right now
- Why you should ask vs test people
- What my family did on Father’s Day
- My announcement on a new PiYo workout
- The benefits of PiYo and how it works for different levels of experience
- The ONE thing you should never give up on
- The best part about life’s constant change
- What I do when my passions wanes
- Why you must brainstorm ways on how to move forward
- The importance of investing in a therapist
- The power of remembering how much you once wanted something
- Why you need to identify your main stressor
- The question you need to answer if you don’t know what you want
- Why you should note what you’re grateful for, daily
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then, I’d love if you DM’d me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #524 – This Too Shall Pass and it Ain’t That Bad | CarSmart Edition
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com