This is Part 3 in a series about my best friend, Dr. Mcayla Sarno. With permission, I’m going to share Dr. Mcayla’s journey in searching for her biological father, Andy. In this episode, Mcayla candidly shares her feelings — in the moment — as she is about to reach out to Andy for the first time. Today, you’re the proverbial “fly on the wall” because that initial phone call was recorded live. Prepare to be moved because this FIRST conversation between Mcayla and her biological father is simply beautiful and overwhelmingly touching. Get out the Kleenex, girls!
- The process Mcayla went through with ancestry.com
- How Mcayla got Andy’s phone number
- How Mcayla and I crafted an opening (of communication) text to Andy
- What Mcayla has noticed and learned about expectations
- Andy’s reasoning for not being there
- Whether or not Mcayla forgives him during their talk
- How Andy spent his life
- The surprising truths Mcayla admits (to Andy) about her mom
- How PTSD affected Andy’s life
Important Links from the Show
Connect with Dr. Mcayla on Instagram
Connect with Dr. Mcayla on Facebook
and claim your extra bottle for just one penny!!!
If you liked this episode, check out:
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org