I recently did an appreciation post about my husband, Bret, and was shocked as to the flood of comments I received. Many of which asked for relationship advice.
This got me curious (no surprise!). So, I asked a series of relationship questions on Instagram and, after over 20 thousand responses, I’m excited to share with you the intel!
You’ll hear why people said their partnerships were good, healthy and successful. And you’ll also learn the biggest contributing factors in those marriages that ended in divorce.
Regardless, my hope is that by revealing these answers you’ll find clarity in your current (or future) intimate relationships.
You’ll find out:
- What led to my appreciation post
- Why it’s key to fix yourself first before having a successful partnership
- The power of being selfless with your partner
- Understanding why it’s so important to do things that make your partner happy
- Why it’s crucial to do things together as a couple (e.g., shared hobbies)
- What exactly is not keeping score
- How my audience defines poor communication
- The cornerstone of a strong relationship
- Answers that surprised me re: why people said their relationships were unsuccessful
- How partners described power imbalances in their marriage
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #838 – Real Talk About The Dating Apps | with, Gina Hendrix