I felt the timing was right for a new life update — which includes (what I know about) the future of Turbo & PiYo workouts. You’re also going to get filled in on the newest not-to-be-believed happenings of Marge and Bill (my parents). If you’re a true lifer, you’re going to be obsessed with this episode!
You’ll find out:
- Why I decided to record this podcast and release it same-day
- The story behind my dad’s accident which caused his leg to be amputated
- My dad’s recent hysterical story while playing Pickleball
- The unbelievable story of my parents’ journey to their new home
- The history behind my workout programs
- How my workouts garnered the attention of Beachbody
- Why we really sold our company to Beachbody
- Why I went to grief counseling re: after having sold to Beachbody
- What exactly Beachbody decided to end (and what it has to do with me, if anything)
- The unparalleled joy of teaching a live fitness class
- Why it’s not the format that counts in a fitness class (but what really does count)
- How truly difficult it is to teach a fitness class
- How to show your gratitude to a fitness instructor (and why you should)
Thank you to our show sponsor Fabletics!
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #373 – Life Update with Chalene | Lifers Only
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com