Back in the early days of Social Media, there were really only a few platforms to choose from. But today — there are too many to list!
So, how do you learn to master them all or decide which platform might work best for you and your business — while NOT experiencing burnout?
Today, I share a system that works to help you not only master the platforms you’d like to use but, also, keep from getting completely burnt out!
You’ll also find out:
- Why it’s so easy to get sucked in to working 24/7 when you’re an entrepreneur
- Why it’s important to be realistic about your bandwidth
- Which platform you should be on if your thing is short-form video
- Which platform you should be on if you’re an expert
- Which platform you should be on if your thing is static images / photos
- How to find experts you can trust
- What I use my IG feed for
- Why/how there are seasons in business
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel !!!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #595 – What’s Your Organic Social Marketing Strategy