As someone who listens to podcasts, you are most certainly a person who is into self-development, wanting to upgrade who you are every year. To do that… you need more time. So, as the New Year approaches, I’ll address the 9 habits you need to eliminate as quickly as possible if you want to uplevel your life.
You’ll find out:
- My main tip on how to approach the elimination of these habits
- When / why you need to stop checking social media
- Why you shouldn’t say yes or no too quickly
- Phrases / self-talk that don’t serve you
- Why you shouldn’t make a short-ish task last all day
- How to really get rid of overwhelm
- How to pay attention to your eating habits and why
- Why emotional drinking is becoming more and more a thing (and how to stop)
- What happens when you worry
- Why you should never wake up and tackle your day without a schedule
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #621 – Eliminate Procrastination | Do It Now
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org