Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life.
Today, I share top documentaries and series to binge. No need to take notes — I’ve promised to post the full list to my Instagram and in the PodSquad (and, not to mention, you’ll find it below!).
You’ll find out:
- Recap of Monday’s and Wednesday’s shows
- Why I’m nervous to release certain episodes
- Shows separated by themes
- My personal thoughts/opinions on each of the recommended shows
- Why I love documentaries that expose evil
LIST OF WHAT TO WATCH
- Bad Vegan (Netflix)
- jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy (Netflix)
- We Need To Talk About Cosby (Showtime)
- Secrets Of Playboy (A&E)
- The Tinder Swindler (Netflix)
- Trust No One: The Hunt For The Crypto King (Netflix)
- Lucy And Desi (Amazon Prime)
- Leaving Neverland (HBO)
- When We Were Bullies (HBO Max)
Limited TV Series (based on a true story)
- Inventing Anna (Netflix)
- The Dropout (Hulu)
TV Series (Sci-Fi)
- Raising Dion (Netflix)
- Invasion (Apple TV)
TV Series (Fantasy)
- See (Apple TV)
TV Series (Romance)
- Bridgerton (Netflix)
- The Eyes Of Tammy Faye (Amazon, for rent)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #772 – Binge Worthy Shows to Watch