You’re in for a special holiday season treat as I share this exclusive episode from Patreon: The Vault Level!
Bret and I both, individually, recollect and reveal how we met at Michigan State and almost weren’t a couple.
We feel it’s important you hear both versions of our story (hence, we recorded separately). And you can guarantee that Bret’s version is filled with his unfiltered and oh-so-confident self!
You’ll find out:
- What memory is influenced by
- What I was doing in life (work, school) at the time Bret and I met
- What Bret was doing in life at the time he and I met
- All the details surrounding the night Bret and I met at a club
- Bret’s memory and impression when seeing me for the first time
- How Bret wasn’t my typical type
- How our stories differ re: Bret asking for my number
- My dear friend, Kathy, and how she plays a role in our story
- My lie: what it was, how I was exposed, how Bret knew, the confrontation
- Bret’s ultimatum
- How Bret is the 1st guy who gave me a run for my money
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #898 – Relationship Communication Breakdown