You’re in for a special holiday season treat as I share this exclusive episode from Patreon: The Vault Level!
Bret and I both, individually, recollect and reveal how we met at Michigan State and almost weren’t a couple.
We feel it’s important you hear both versions of our story (hence, we recorded separately). And you can guarantee that Bret’s version is filled with his unfiltered and oh-so-confident self!
You’ll find out:
- What memory is influenced by
- What I was doing in life (work, school) at the time Bret and I met
- What Bret was doing in life at the time he and I met
- All the details surrounding the night Bret and I met at a club
- Bret’s memory and impression when seeing me for the first time
- How Bret wasn’t my typical type
- How our stories differ re: Bret asking for my number
- My dear friend, Kathy, and how she plays a role in our story
- My lie: what it was, how I was exposed, how Bret knew, the confrontation
- Bret’s ultimatum
- How Bret is the 1st guy who gave me a run for my money
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #898 – Relationship Communication Breakdown