Well, it’s official, the Johnsons will be nomadic for the next 8 months! Join me on a rainy ocean sidewalk as I update you on all that entails, including: my plans to declutter, downsize, pack up and stay on the move! I’ll also share my concerns about Bob (father-in-law with Alzheimer’s) and wanting to spend more time with my own parents. And in true form, you’ll get my random rants and ADHD rabbit holes.
You’ll find out:
- Why our upcoming trip is keeping me accountable to the important stuff
- How my episodes this week may have been a little self-serving
- How we generally keep our house maintained
- Where we’re off to first
- My upcoming speaking event
- My goal with my newest workshop
- How I wish people would approach the subject of Bob with me
- Why you can’t ask Bob any questions
- Moments that put our situation with Bob into perspective and bring gratitude
- The importance of spending time with family (and having no regrets)
- How my chaos benefits you
- Thoughts on people who show their wealth
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Side Hustle Zoom Workshop Jan 26th
Declutter Free Workbook
Poshmark to Support Alzheimers Research
February Ohio Women’s event
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #937 – How To Become More Disciplined This Year