As an entrepreneur, do you ever want to inspire a loved one or a friend to start their own business or even just a side hustle? Today, Brock shares his thoughts and feelings on how he was raised and what inspired him to follow his parents’ path. This is a candid and honest episode and you may be surprised at just how Bret and I, ultimately, inspired Brock to become an entrepreneur.
You’ll find out:
- Who this episode applies to
- The value of letting your kids experiment with many things
- The importance of encouraging your kids to fail
- How Brock learned behaviors due to role-modeling
- Why Brock feels he was so well prepared to grow a business
- Why it’s important to let your audience see the good and the bad (of your biz)
- Why / how Brock feels Bret and I were his cheerleaders
- The story of Brock building his first successful venture and how I was part of the process
- How to truly get someone to follow in your steps of entrepreneurship
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #575 – Hire This Person Now | Quick Tip Tuesday