As an entrepreneur, do you ever want to inspire a loved one or a friend to start their own business or even just a side hustle? Today, Brock shares his thoughts and feelings on how he was raised and what inspired him to follow his parents’ path. This is a candid and honest episode and you may be surprised at just how Bret and I, ultimately, inspired Brock to become an entrepreneur.
You’ll find out:
- Who this episode applies to
- The value of letting your kids experiment with many things
- The importance of encouraging your kids to fail
- How Brock learned behaviors due to role-modeling
- Why Brock feels he was so well prepared to grow a business
- Why it’s important to let your audience see the good and the bad (of your biz)
- Why / how Brock feels Bret and I were his cheerleaders
- The story of Brock building his first successful venture and how I was part of the process
- How to truly get someone to follow in your steps of entrepreneurship
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #575 – Hire This Person Now | Quick Tip Tuesday