I suggest listening to this episode if you 1) need to identify things you may be doing in your current relationship you could improve upon 2) continue to wonder why your relationships fail and 3) hope to prevent future relationships from an unfortunate outcome. Today, I’ll share what I feel are the things we need to change / improve to have a long lasting and healthy relationship.
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s imperative to understand why certain things keep happening in your relationship(s)
- The most deadly combination in a relationship
- The time my husband betrayed my trust
- Why omission is the same as lying
- How to communicate with someone your level of trust for them
- How intimacy plays a huge role re: trust
- Why creating emotional intimacy is integral to a successful relationship
- What I didn’t realize I was doing in my marriage (back in the day) that led to a breakdown in communication
- The 4 C’s that kill a relationship
- Why people tend to be controlling
- Why it’s so crucial to work on YOU before all things
- How Bret and I learned to communicate without criticizing each other
- My marriage 1.0 vs my marriage 2.0
Important Links from the Show
Listen to Part II, How To Have The Happily Ever After Relationship
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #643 – How to Restore Trust and Recover from Betrayal
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com