Today, Brock talks with Laura Bitoiu (founder of B Squared Social) about all things Instagram Reels. Most specifically, how she reluctantly started posting Reels and — to her surprise — not only saw amazing growth with followers but in her business, too! This episode is filled with great actionable tips!
You’ll find out:
- Laura’s backstory
- What inspired Laura to jump on Reels
- Laura’s early strategy with Reels
- Details on some of Laura’s viral Reels
- Why it’s so important to be aware of what your audience really needs (and not what you think they need)
- Top mistakes people make on Reels
- Laura’s Reels checklist
- What Laura would do differently if she were just starting her IG account
- When / if you should start from scratch on your IG account (i.e., changing your niche / brand)
- When you might consider archiving / deleting old(er) content
- How often you should be posting Reels a week
- Where / how Laura’s conversions (sales) were taking place on IG
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Laura by going to BSquared.Social
Be sure to get your FREE Reels Checklist at bsquared.social/byt
Follow Laura on Instagram @bsquared.social
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #470 – 3 Mind-Blowing Instagram Hacks you Probably Don’t Know
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com