To this minute, I continue to be inundated with questions in regard to my fitness career. Well today, I finally open up and get candid — putting many rumors to rest — about why I made the decision to step away from the fitness industry.
You’ll find out:
- My backstory re: learning to try different things and great money-mindset lessons (from childhood)
- My experience working different jobs and creating my own businesses (while going to school)
- The reasons I went into debt early on and trying to keep up with all the things
- The model I created my 1st workout program after
- The success of my initial exercise programs
- When/why Beachbody came into my life
- Why I didn’t feel confident in the fitness industry
- What attributed to my failing (very dangerous) health
- My thoughts on how we should comment on people’s weight loss
- How I feel I’m truly meant to serve
- Why I feel you were put on this earth
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #694 – My ADHD Full Story
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org