There are times when you just don’t know what to post on social media. Because of which, you might find yourself not posting at all. But — will you lose followers? Will your platform stop growing? Will Instagram’s algorithm penalize you? The truth is, at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. We all have seasons when other things in life need to take priority over social media and/or business. In this episode, I’ll provide tips you can put into action today if you are, indeed, struggling with content right now.
You’ll also find out:
- Update on Brock
- Times in my life when I didn’t care, nor have the ability, to post, network, etc.
- What is worth the effort to focus on more than anything else
- Why you need to place yourself and the people who matter over social media
- Reasons why you might not be able to post right now
- My thoughts on the stigma around posting about racial injustice
- Why it’s imperative to remember who you are talking to (re: your audience)
- Why some Influencers seem inauthentic at this time
- What’s always been at the core of my heart
- Why I feel compelled to talk about all the things
- Why you shouldn’t try to please everyone (in social media)
- How to recycle your content
- Why you can always share emotion
- The power of reposting other people’s content
- 2 reasons why “I don’t know what to post” pop into your head
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #220 – How Much Should You Share On Social Media
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com