Have you ever dreamt of becoming an expert speaker — sharing your knowledge or expertise via zoom meetings, webinars or from a stage to a live audience?
In today’s episode, Brock shares with you his speaking journey: he’ll provide the steps he took (to get where he is today) as well as advice/tips on how to make this happen for you!
Even if you’ve never had the desire to do any type of public speaking — maybe it’s totally out of your comfort zone or just not something you thought was possible — this episode may change your mind.
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s tough to grow a business online without being in the public eye
- Brock recounts his journey, starting with 1-on-1 business coaching
- What is working for delayed gratification
- Why you may want to start speaking for free
- Steps in going from free to paid
- What is overdelivering
- Hacks for presenting on stage
- The value in being flexible and easy to work with
- How to figure out what your speaking rate should be
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #595 – What’s Your Organic Social Marketing Strategy