Welcome to part 5 of the 2021 Declutter Project! In today’s episode, I continue to focus on cleaning out the closet. I’ll walk you through, step by step, my very specific process so that you can get your closet in control and totally organized.
You’ll also find out:
- Why I hired a high-schooler to sort through my closet
- Why you should empty out your closet entirely
- How to sort your items into piles
- What I mean by donate
- How to group / hang your items inside the closet
- How to know when to throw things away
- Questions to ask yourself as you sort through your clothes
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org