How do you feel about the holidays? Nostalgic one minute and completely stressed out the next? Guess what, you’re normal! Studies show that December tends to be the most stressful month for a lot of people.
In today’s episode, I share unconventional ways, tips and tricks to reduce stress. And even if December is not your most stressful time, save this episode for a time that is stressful.
You’ll find out:
- All the stereotypical things we hear re: stress
- Why we don’t often know what actually stresses us out
- My CTA/challenge for you (hint: it involves pen/paper and a list)
- What stresses me out
- Why your perspective is something you always have the ability to change
- How to change your perspective (and why it’s so important)
- The power of letting go of the exact outcome
- What is a stress diary
- What is my stress relief
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #914 – So How Do You Actually Change Your Mindset?