In this episode, Bret and I spill all the tea from this past week, including: our recent trip to Cancun, speaking at events, tips for the most flattering photos, how to improve any outfit with statement jewelry, and the Bethenny Frankel controversy.
You’ll find out:
- The difference between Playa del Carmen and Cancun
- Why I loved my friend Aprille’s Live event
- All the gossip of our Mexico trip, plus dining recommendations
- The best place to find statement jewelry (and how)
- My fave statement jewelry brand
- My tip for taking photos that make you look taller and thinner
- Why I think so many of the drama channels are hypocritical
- Thoughts on cancel culture
- Sneak peak into Monday’s episode
- What I (and Bret) would love to happen professionally that hasn’t happened yet
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Statement Jewelry at Dylan Lex
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #897 – Pole Dancing, Productivity, and Going to the Press