As you might imagine, I’m still feeling the afterglow of Cierra and Roman’s beautiful wedding. So, with it fresh in my mind, I decided to share 10 tips for anyone who may be preparing a wedding — especially mothers of the bride!
And my personal and heartfelt thanks to all the amazing people who reached out with positive advice/tips to help me maximize the joy of that super special day!
You’ll find out:
- Why I feel so blessed by my audience
- My thoughts on the dress for the mother of the bride
- Why I post negative comments on social media
- Cierra’s inspo for the wedding
- How to help the bride have realistic expectations for the big day
- Why it’s so crucial to find the right wedding planners
- Should mothers give a toast at their daughter’s wedding?
- Why I recommend requesting alone time with the bride
- Why you need to get the phone numbers of all the maids of honor
- The ONLY thing I personally filmed at the wedding
- Taking days off before and after the wedding
- My thoughts on posting on social during the wedding festivities
- The LAST thing you want your daughter to feel on her special day
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #873 – Cierra’s Wedding Weekend, Flight Delays, Guest List, Airbnb, No Mirrors and So Much More!