Whether you need guidance on how to 1) boost your on-camera confidence or 2) increase your engagement and credibility on Social Media, this episode is for you! Today, Brock shares 18 tips and reminders to help you be more successful on camera!
You’ll find out:
- Why you need to stop apologizing
- Where you need to hold the camera while filming
- What to eliminate from your speech
- What is reframing your what if’s
- The power of an alter ego
- How to envision your audience
- Brock’s thoughts on scripting and perfection
- The value of knowing yourself
- Comparison vs confidence
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #595 – What’s Your Organic Social Marketing Strategy