Today’s Best Of 2019 episode is dedicated to all things Instagram. I’ve gathered some of my best Instagram advice from the year to bring you tips on general posts, Stories and IGTV! If you’re looking to change your IG game, well… look no further!
- How to be relatable on Stories
- The type of Story content you want to post at least once a day
- The type of Story content you MUST post once a day
- How to know what type of content to produce on IGTV
- Should you repurpose YouTube videos for IGTV
- How to use hashtags the right way
- How to protect yourself against appearing as white noise
- What are chat stickers and how to make the most of this feature
- Why use a creator account
- How to take advantage of Insights
- What is a general vs primary DM
Important Links from the Show
But be sure to go to IGHACKS to sign up for the free IG report and video series of the formula we use at Team Johnson when it comes to selling on social media!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #339 – 5 Tips to Add Links to Instagram Posts
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com