If you currently have a job you just don’t like or need to take a cold hard look at the future of your career / business due to the pandemic or it’s finally time to take that big leap into a completely different industry… then this episode is a must-listen! Today, I give big sister advice when it comes to transitioning from one job to another, leaving a business behind or changing industries — all while retaining a good reputation and maintaining relationships that could make or break your future opportunities.
You’ll hear about:
- The power of committing to the decision to make the transition
- How I can spot someone who’s toxic (while interviewing them for a job)
- How to show you’re interested in expanding your skills within your current company
- Why you shouldn’t quit a job that you need until you have something else lined up
- How to swap your perspective
- What is / how to rewire your connections
- Why you’ve got to put together, in writing, a transition plan
- Why you can’t let resentment grow
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #552 – Your Job is NOT Safe | Let’s Talk Solutions
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org