On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock explains the different Instagram account options and which ones to consider for growing your following. Also, you may have noticed in the last few months some very popular accounts have gone private. Brock reveals why he feels this is becoming a trend and whether or not it’s something you should do, too.
If you’re looking for all the latest tips and tricks to grow your Instagram account and make it the best it can be, then start training with Brock and I! Go to 5DayGrowth.com and sign up! But hurry, there are limited spots!
You’ll find out:
- Details on our 5 Day Growth Challenge
- The kind of IG account Brock least recommends
- What goes into having a Private account
- Why posts on Private accounts tend to get re-shared
- The capabilities missing from a general Public account
- The type of account Brock recommends if you’re a solopreneur or just starting your biz
- Why Brock suggests a Business account — above all — for anyone trying to grow their brand and/or grow their following on IG
- How to switch your account to Business
- The benefits of having a Business account
- The truth behind IG hurting your analytics when switching to a Business account
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Marketing Impact Academy
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #355 – Top Instagram Tips with Chalene Johnson
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com