In the business / entrepreneurial sphere, many people struggle with knowing when it’s appropriate to ask for a favor. On a related note, others grapple with when to charge or offer something “on the house” — taking into consideration how it may affect their long term relationships. Today, on this Quick Tip Tuesday, I address these concerns and more!
You’ll find out:
- Why I’m doing this episode today (based on a personal experience that rubbed me the wrong way)
- An issue I had with a recent MIA student re: asking for a favor
- How much money mindset plays into these scenarios
- Why generosity is an undervalued characteristic
- Why I disagree with charging your friends for your services
- What is social capital
- Why/how I take note of people who don’t reciprocate
- When you should go above and beyond for people in business
- Fill your well before you’re thirsty
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep #641 – How to Get People To Talk Back