Brock and I talk endlessly about finding your niche and how important it is to narrow it down. But what about changing up your niche — rebranding, if you will? How do you do it? Should you do it? How do you really know when it’s time/the right thing to focus on? Today, I share my thoughts on this always relevant and important topic!
You’ll find out:
- Why you have to stick to ONE niche to grow
- What to do before you jump ship (from your niche)
- When you can change your niche without a big announcement
- How to crossover between niches
- Why/how I’m at a place in my career to talk about all the things
- When I don’t suggest to change your niche
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #534 – How to Prepare for Big Changes in Business and Life
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com