Adult friendships can be complicated at times. Some last a lifetime and others only for a season. And like any relationship, they take work to maintain — that is, if you’re in a truly healthy and rewarding friendship.
In this episode, I share my thoughts and advice when it comes to all different types of adult friendships, including: what to do if you’re feeling left out, when it’s time to give up a friendship, how to really develop a close and intimate friendship and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Breaking down the purpose of a friendship
- How to know when to let go of a friend
- What is a casual friendship?
- Thoughts on mindset re: your friendships
- Misconception about friendships
- The most rewarding kind of friendships
- How to give advice to a friend who can’t take it
- What exactly is an intimate friend
- When I was annoyed with friendships and felt they were one-sided
- Why you can’t force true friendship
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #889 – Do People Think of You as Thoughtful | Let’s Take Inventory