Adult friendships can be complicated at times. Some last a lifetime and others only for a season. And like any relationship, they take work to maintain — that is, if you’re in a truly healthy and rewarding friendship.
In this episode, I share my thoughts and advice when it comes to all different types of adult friendships, including: what to do if you’re feeling left out, when it’s time to give up a friendship, how to really develop a close and intimate friendship and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Breaking down the purpose of a friendship
- How to know when to let go of a friend
- What is a casual friendship?
- Thoughts on mindset re: your friendships
- Misconception about friendships
- The most rewarding kind of friendships
- How to give advice to a friend who can’t take it
- What exactly is an intimate friend
- When I was annoyed with friendships and felt they were one-sided
- Why you can’t force true friendship
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #889 – Do People Think of You as Thoughtful | Let’s Take Inventory