How To Fight Back Against The Fear Of Aging
In many ways, the pressure to look young has always existed. Especially for women. But in today’s social media world, with endless comments under your newest Instagram post, for example, the pressure to look good has reached unimagined proportions. And I’d love to see this come to an end. I’m going to help you fight back and NOT be afraid of aging!
Listen to this episode and you’ll find:
- The blatant unfairness of male & female anchors on TV news
- The benefits that come with age
- How Madonna was hand shamed and its unfortunate aftermath
- Why ageism is one of the last totally acceptable forms of prejudice
- How limiting beliefs play a significant role in attitudes toward aging
- How to look younger than your actual age
- What we can do to see older women represented in media
- And more!
The whole point of this podcast is to NOT be afraid of aging!
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #330 – Is Social Media Making You Unhappy?
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com