Where there are relationships — at work, in the family, with friends — there is the potential for drama. Because of which, this episode is super relatable and, most likely, a very crucial listen for everyone.
Today, I break down the dreaded Drama Triangle. And, more importantly, I’ll help you explore how to get out of it!
You’ll find out:
- What exactly is the Drama Triangle and who coined the term
- Why the Drama Triangle doesn’t necessarily need to include 3 people
- Who/what is the rescuer, the persecutor and the villain
- Why the roles we play often stem from our childhood
- Victimhood and identifying as such
- The language of those with a victim mentality
- Why recognizing you identify as a victim is helpful
- What is the Empowerment Dynamic
- How parents don’t realize they might be turning their kids into victims
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #889 – Do People Think of You as Thoughtful | Let’s Take Inventory