Where there are relationships — at work, in the family, with friends — there is the potential for drama. Because of which, this episode is super relatable and, most likely, a very crucial listen for everyone.
Today, I break down the dreaded Drama Triangle. And, more importantly, I’ll help you explore how to get out of it!
You’ll find out:
- What exactly is the Drama Triangle and who coined the term
- Why the Drama Triangle doesn’t necessarily need to include 3 people
- Who/what is the rescuer, the persecutor and the villain
- Why the roles we play often stem from our childhood
- Victimhood and identifying as such
- The language of those with a victim mentality
- Why recognizing you identify as a victim is helpful
- What is the Empowerment Dynamic
- How parents don’t realize they might be turning their kids into victims
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #889 – Do People Think of You as Thoughtful | Let’s Take Inventory